As a division of the Industrial Fabrics Association International (十大菠菜导航网址), the mission of USIFI is to establish a coalition of United States specialty fabric manufacturers and users dedicated to serving the interests of its members in both the domestic and international marketplaces.
USIFI currently has 79 member companies. To be eligible for membership in USIFI, a company must comply with all of the following:
- Be a member of the Industrial Fabrics Association International (十大菠菜导航网址)
- Be incorporated in the United States
- Have business headquarters in the United States
- Have investment centered in manufacturing plants located within the United States
- Service or supply the United States industrial fabrics industry with products made in the United States as a fiber producer, yarn producer, weaver, coater, laminator, dyer, finisher, thread, tape, webbing, equipment or chemical manufacturer, or fabricate end products from industrial fabrics.
Members of the U.S. Industrial Fabrics Institute (USIFI) benefit from year-round exposure of their products and services, networking opportunities, and the credibility that comes with participating in an internationally recognized trade organization.
Members are able to: influence and learn from education at the annual Specialty Fabrics Expo and the Advanced Textiles Expo, the annual Outlook Conference and through industry publications such as Specialty Fabrics Review magazine and AT Source; help engage the next generation through scholarship offerings; and have their listings of product and service offerings available in print, online, and through live sourcing support. Most importantly, members are invited to participate in proactive work to address members’ concerns over legislative and regulatory information and international trade issues impacting the U.S. industrial fabrics industry.